Job Summary: The Account Manager will perform the essential duties of this position, which includes assisting Producer(s) in servicing a book of business, including new and renewal marketing and placement. Provides direction to Assistant Account Managers and Trainees as necessary. Works at the direction of Producer(s) and Commercial Lines Manager
Standards of Performance:
1. Actively supports and incorporates company mission and core values into daily activities.
2. Maintains a positive and respectful attitude with colleagues.
3. Works as a team member to achieve department goals and overall company goals.
4. Demonstrates positive customer service skills, internally and externally, with effective communication, respect and integrity.
5. Maintains confidentiality of all information related to clients, customers, employees, carriers, or as appropriate, other information.
6. Consistently reports to work on time prepared to perform duties of position.
7. Demonstrates leadership skills and continually leads by example.
1. Handles client service requests of all types.
2. Performs functions on agency management system proficiently and assists others.
3. Follows procedure manual and outlined agency standards.
4. Processes, maintains and prepares new and renewal accounts for marketing, placement and delivery to producers or clients as directed. Handles normal account service activity including endorsements, audits, invoicing, etc.
5. Works closely with the Producers and Commercial Lines Manager.
6. Is responsible for policy processing and quality control.
7. Performs additional assigned duties as necessary.
1. Possesses a supportive and responsive manner with internal and external customers.
2. Possesses a High School diploma or equivalent.
3. Has 3 years or more of insurance or business-related experience and/or 1 year in agency trainee program.
4. Holds a current property/casualty agents’ license.
5. Has ability to perform multiple tasks in complex working environment accurately and efficiently.
6. Possesses above average computer knowledge and skills.
7. Has knowledge and experience necessary for independent decision-making ability.
8. Holds a professional insurance designation or is actively working towards holding a designation.
9. Is capable of a servicing volume at industry standard.
Commenserate with the industry
Salaries are determined based on experience.