Job Summary: The Assistant Account Manager will perform the essential duties of this position, which includes working closely with the Account Managers and obtaining a thorough understanding of the products, services, coverages, insurance terminology and computer system used by the agency. This position works closely under the direction of the Account Managers and Commercial Lines Manager.
Standards of Performance:
1. Actively supports and incorporates company mission and core values into daily activities.
2. Maintains a positive and respectful attitude with colleagues.
3. Works as a team member to achieve department goals and overall company goals.
4. Demonstrates positive customer service skills, internally and externally, with effective communication, respect and integrity.
5. Maintains confidentiality of all information related to clients, customers, employees, carriers, or as appropriate, other information.
6. Consistently reports to work on time prepared to perform duties of position.
1. Works closely with Account Managers in the processing of client documents.
2. Process changes and/or service functions as requested by Account Managers.
3. Develops thorough understanding and working knowledge of the agency management system.
4. Assists Account Managers with marketing and placement of accounts and with preparation of proposals.
5. Assists Account Managers in checking policies and offers suggestions or recommendations on coverage gaps.
6. Performs problem solving with assistance of Account Managers.
7. Performs additional assigned duties as necessary.
1. Possesses a supportive and responsive manner with internally and externally with clients.
2. Possess High School diploma or equivalent.
3. Holds a current property/casualty agents’ license or will obtain one within 30 days of probationary period.
4. Has ability to perform multiple tasks in complex working environment accurately and efficiently.
5. Possesses basic computer knowledge and skills.
Commenserate with the industry
Salaries are determined based on experience.